Thursday, January 24, 2013

Doctor's visit

I know it's not Sunday yet but I wanted to check in really quick. I had to go to the doctor as a sort of emergency visit today. I was having SEVERE pain. We still don't actually know what is causing the pain but at least I now have some pain medicine that's making it at least tolerable. However, I did have to get weighed. I was up 6 pounds from my last weigh in. So now I'm moderately depressed AND still in pain. It just reconfirms that I'm going to have to really get back to paying close attention to what I eat. I also expressed to the doctor my concern over the rapid increase in weight. She suggested a thyroid imbalance blood test and possibly further testing once I feel better. Just wanted to put this info out there so maybe I'll get better at monitoring myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment